£600 - £770 per day
3 months ago
Interim Commercial Director - £770 per day
I'm currently recruiting an unmatched opportunity for an Director with a strong Commercial mindset and entrepreneurial drive, on behalf of an early-stage start-up, backed by a global, top ten, FTSE organisation.
My client is looking to disrupt a particular niche within Retail, and you will play a critical, lead position in driving forward the company and their absolute cutting-edge Change ambitions within Retail Operations. This is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact within a start-up at the very forefront of their field, with actual, tangible results.
This is a 6-month opportunity, with strong scope for extension, primarily working from home with some on-site visits in London, offering a day rate of up to £770 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
You will work to drive forward this innovative start-up company exponentially, in an exciting role which will cover the full end-to-end piece, including design experiments, deployment, testing, rolling out Change and implementing on the ground.
You will shape both the vision and mission of the company, making strategic, data-driven decisions to propel continuous improvement
You be a key orchestrator, engaging with stakeholders up to very senior level in the business, carrying out significant Business Development and identifying market opportunities, liaising with crucial suppliers and vendors, carrying out Commercial planning and creating business models from scratch.
- A strong, Retail operations background and experience within a high-growth company i.e. a start-up, scale-up or VC.
- A commercial focus and demonstrable experience in prior commercial orchestration.
- Excellent, previous experience in creating and implementing business strategies, as well as carrying out Business Development.
- Previous Supplier / Vendor management or Supplier Relationship Management experience.
- Confident liaising with stakeholders up to Director level and key suppliers.
- A self-starter, growth hacking mentality and a 'founder' mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call 01483213310.