£300 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Interim Commercial Category Lead Logistics & Aftersales £300-500 p/d
My client, a world-renowned automotive technology brand, is seeking an experienced Category Lead in Logistics and Aftersales to join their team on an interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand, within a fast-paced, transformation environment. The role is an initial 3 month contract, based in Surrey, paying between £300 and £500, depending on experience.
Your will use your procurement expertise to provide commercial support and guidance to the Logistics and Aftersales team and drive performance.
- Manage and lead buying areas within the Logistics and Aftersales category
- Apply your expertise to encourage informed and balanced commercial decisions
- Effectively liaise with suppliers and ensure stakeholders' requirements are fully understood
- Be responsible for the entire procurement lifecyle and autonomous sourcing responsibility
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure processes are streamlined
- Set clear objectives and monitor supplier performance
- Ability to lead negotiations for large projects
- Strong procurement experience, ideally within Logistics and Aftersales
- Supply chain management experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP, or email firstname.lastname@example.org