Up to £250 per day
28 days ago
Interim Co-ordination Manager - £250 per day
My esteemed client is currently seeking an Interim Coordination Group Manager, to join their organisation on an initial 6 month contract, paying up to £250 per day, with scope for some remote working.
You will manage, coordinate and lead resolution to key barriers within current projects, which will require significant liaison and connection with a number of high-level stakeholders across the business.
- Hold comprehensive project management and communication skills.
- Have good relationships with representatives from the UK.
- Be able to understand the significance of strategic consenting issues.
- Have excellent leadership skills with a senior group of experts and experience of facilitating workshops and meetings.
- Be responsible for working collaboratively with experts to agree and create the action plans to resolve barriers.
- Communicate the relevant parts of the plans ensuring a thorough understanding.
- Be responsible for selecting the appropriate experts in the group.
- Communicate and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Strong understanding of offshore wind industry with +5 years experience.
- Experience of working in a strategic, Government led Working Group.
- Experience of UK and devolved Governement/Authorities, Local Government, Development Agency or similar organisation/sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultancy and client liaison skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strategic midset and the ability to focus on strategic issues.
If this sounds interesting, please apply ASAP. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call 01483213310