£475 - £525 per day
SS - 14093_1589365678
10 months ago
Interim Cloud Delivery Leader
Interim Cloud Delivery Leader required to support the IT Transformation of a FTSE 100 organisation. This position is offered with flexible location/working and, post Covid-19 international travel will be required (c.25%) to USA, Europe and India.
The role is accountable for;
- Overseeing the development, including vendor management, of the Landing Zone's (through to early Q4 2020), and,
- The full spectrum of technical cloud migration aspects of the project (including the management where appropriate of contract and/or vendor resources), and,
- The establishment (hiring / technology / processes) of a Pune team (technical and managerial) to run the Azure estate over the long term, and,
- Providing expert technical / strategic consulting across our Cloud estate working in close partnership with our Enterprise Architecture / Advanced Technology / Digital Product teams.
You will be responsible for;
- Cloud Architecture Leadership
- Overseeing the technical development of the Azure Cloud
- Develop a capable and fit for purpose cloud development and support team
- Develop cloud services and drive cloud maturity
- Improve cloud efficiency
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Roadmap
To be successful, you must have;
- 10+ years of IT work experience with at least 5 years of technical infrastructure and cloud architecture experience in complex global environments
- Deep Microsoft Azure development, deployment and support experience.
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to lead remotely and across international cultures.
- Self-starter and results orientated
- Strong technical skills across (mandatory) Microsoft Azure and (preferably / additionally) AWS cloud technologies.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Poses the desire and ability to partner across IT and the wider business
- Ability to both work at technical detail and also communicate upwards accurately and succinctly. Able to provide structure and organisation and drive pace and the constant delivery of results.
- Preferably have worked in a regulated business with an understanding of GxP, SOC & HIPPA
To be considered for the Interim Cloud Delivery Leader position, please apply today to be considered.