£450 - £550 per day
6 months ago
Interim Cloud and IoT Strategic Advisor
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Cloud and IoT Procurement Advisor. This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in their company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global strategy.
You will be working closely with senior level stakeholders, to understand their changing requirements within Cloud and IoT and build an actionable strategy. You will liaise with major suppliers such as Microsoft and AWS, stimulate change at pace and enable sustainability and innovation within supply chain.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
This role is a 6-month initial contract, with the opportunity to work from home.
- Work closely with Senior level stakeholders (e.g. VPs or Category Directors) to establish meaningful relationships, build credibility and understand changing requirements.
- Form credible stakeholder relationships, and establish, develop and implement effective, actionable transformation strategies for the Cloud and IoT Category, including Infrastructure as a Service, AR, VR, Internet of Things, Trading, Digital Tokens and Digital Twins.
- Explore new markets, to source and drive new partnerships and revenue sources within digital.
- Collaboratively build new businesses with new and existing suppliers, and ensure that the business is benefitting fully from these strategic supplier relationships
- Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
- Grasp agility and function in a truly agile way.
- Provide thought leadership in this space and give informed Category guidance to stakeholders and Procurement teams.
- Strong consultancy background, with technology focus and an excellent understanding of emerging technology, within the Cloud and IoT space.
- The ability to build decent credibility in relationships and engage with senior stakeholders in this space (e.g. Category Directors and VPs), working to understand their changing requirements.
- Experience in Category Management, having delivered large deals across Cloud and Emerging Technology areas.
- Alongside a technical Procurement ability in the above categories, the ability to manage uncertainty, and deal with large-scale, corporate change.
- Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy on a global basis.
- Significant experience of managing large, digital transformation and change, and of new ways of working
- Confident in engaging with and influencing stakeholders up to a senior level, across functions
This is an incredibly urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately.