£300 - £385 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Clinical Supply Chain Lead £385pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Supply Chain Lead, with experience in Clinical Trials, to join a world-leader in pharmaceuticals, and provide key oversight for their end-to-end supply chain.
This is a contract to the end of July 2023, offering up to £385 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in Hertfordshire.
You will provide tactical oversight for this FTSE 100 client's end-to-end supply chain for Clinical Studies. You will develop robust Supply and Demand plans for Investigational Medicines, which ensure results and on-time delivery.
You will review and influence clinical protocols for Investigational Product Supply, and determining patient-focused, risk-averse, and cost-effective Supply Plans.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Clinical Study teams and key stakeholders.
- Proactively engage with the Clinical Study Teams to understand and challenge key assumptions and study planning parameters, to drive savings and benefits, and mitigate risk.
- Support on the resolution of logistical conflicts.
- Influence change and challenge sourcing decisions, where appropriate.
- Model Investigational Product study demands, create and maintain detailed demand plans for assigned studies.
- Set inventory policies at depots and pack sites, agree to and monitor inventory levels.
- Contribute to Supply Planning meetings.
- Ensure the label content is defined and data is set up in the relevant systems.
- Define the Supply packing and distribution strategy for local, regional and global studies.
- Work closely with business partners to oversee the effective execution of Supply Chain plans, ensuring delivery against defined milestones.
- Communicate and escalate any issues.
- Support externalisation activities where vendors or partners are included in Supply Chains.
- Excellent working knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning principles.
- Knowledge of Clinical Study designs and approaches, as well as their effect on Supply Chains.
- Experience in Inventory Management.
- Ability to manage and priorities multiple complex projects.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory requirements, including GMP, GCP and the Trial Master File.
- An understanding of drug development process.
- Experience working in Interactive Response Technology systems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior stakeholders across functions and geographies.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org