£290 - £390 per day
6 months ago
Interim Clinical Contracts Manager £390pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Contracts Manager, with clinical trials exposure, to join a newly-created, centralised team, as part of a leading, FTSE 100 Pharmaceuticals organisation.
Offering up to £390 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), this is an initial 1-year contract (strong scope to extend for a further year beyond that), primarily remote, with occasional meetings on site in London.
You will be a crucial part of a brand-new, central Team, responsible for the contract management and negotiation for investigator sponsored studies, across all therapeutic areas, globally.
You will deliver and lead key activities, including the development and negotiation of complex and bespoke agreements, collaborative contracts, and confidentiality agreements, while ensuring Fair Market Value.
Driving value and opportunity, and mitigating risk for my client, you will expertly advise on the development of detailed specifications, analyse proposals, and negotiation and execute robust contracts and amendments.
This role will require liaison with both internal and external parties up to a senior level, across functions and geographies.
- Prior, strong experience in the negotiation and delivery of complex, clinical contracts, at a global level.
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals and excellent contracts and commercial acumen, including confidentiality agreements.
- End-to-end experience across development, execution, and continuous management of contracts.
- Knowledge of costing or budget preparation,and ensuring Fair Market Value.
- Confident engaging, influencing and building meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholder at all levels.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org