£400 - £450 per day
24 days ago
Interim Climate Change Expert - £400 - 450 p/d
Are you a subject matter expert in the field of climate change looking for the opportunity to drive and coordinate the bank-wide response to climate change? Our client is a market leader in the financial services sector, who is looking to supplement the growth of their Sustainability function with the addition of a climate change expert. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation with impressive growth plans in 2020/21!
In this position you will lead the cross functional working group in a coordination role, utilising your project management skills to support the Head of Sustainability. Key to your success in this role will be an ability to manage key stakeholder relationships and balance multiple, concurrent, projects delivering ultimate customer satisfaction.
- Key that you have a background in financial services
- 3+ years of specific climate change experience
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
- Strong communicator with extensive Director level stakeholder management experience
- Degree qualified with a desire to adapt to challenging environments