£600 - £695 per day
6 days ago
To May 2024
Interim Change Manager £695pd
Role: Change Manager
Client: Global, FTSE 100, FMCG Leader
Rate: £695 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
Duration: 9 months
Location: Primarily home working, with travel to Glasgow sites as needed for training / meetings (expenses covered)
An Interim Change Manager to provide crucial support across 3 major, Change Projects:
- Implementation of a standard, Global, Travel Management system (FCM Travel Management)
- Delivery of standardised reporting through new application (Oracle to Power BI)
- Introduction of a new Operational Technology, Cyber Security solution for Manufacturing (Claroty CTD Enhancement)
The Change Manager will drive increased adoption, alongside developing and championing the Business Change Management Plan.
Working closely with key business leads and stakeholders, would will identify Change Impacts across strategy, people, culture, technology and data.
You will develop a robust communications and engagement plan, as well as an effective training approach. This will involve implementing and managing a Change Agent network.
- 6+ years' Change Management experience, with exposure to technology-enabled Change.
- Excellent stakeholder management ability and influencing skills with stakeholders to a senior level.
- Demonstrable ability to create and implement Change Plans, Communication Plans and training.
- Advantageous would be any experience within a Supply Chain Change Management environment.
- Prior experience in a large, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org