£500 - £605 per day
6 months ago
Interim Change Manager £605pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Change Manager to be a key player in my FTSE 100 FMCG company's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) project.
This is an initial contract running to June 2023, offering up to £605 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in Glasgow.
You will develop, own and drive the business's Change Management plan for their ESG project, ensuring projects achieve business outcomes, by encouraging adoption and buy-in.
- Lead Change Management analysis, including change impact, environment and stakeholders.
- Collaborate to identify changes to strategy, process, people, culture technology and data.
- Develop a robust communications and engagement plan.
- Create and implement an effective training approach.
- Develop a comprehensive Change Management plan.
- Guide on the integration and execution of the change management plan, measuring progress.
- Start and manage the Change Agent network.
- Co-ordinate the development of a business support model to ensure sustainability of the change.
- Establish and embed a reporting method.
- Strong Change Management spanning 5+ years, with exposure to technology-enabled Change.
- Experience applying Change Management practices in large global programmes.
- Ideally experience in ESG initiatives.
- Ability to influence and engage up to a senior level - strong skills of stakeholder management.
- Agile methodology experience.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org