£700 - £805 per day
7 months ago
Interim Change Manager - Procurement £805pd
An excellent interim opportunity for an experience Change Manager to join a leader in Financial Services and provide crucial support to their global Procurement function.
A 6-month contract, offering up to £805 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with hybrid working from home and in their offices in London.
As Interim Change Manager, you will support this FTSE 100 Financial Services Organisation's large transformation programme for their global Procurement function.
- Management and delivery of Key Strategic Procurement Programmes.
- Manage the change and implementation of various procurement transformation projects in order to simplify, automate and standardise operations.
- Work closely with senior level stakeholders to "Head of" level
- Effectively manage all key stakeholders, and develop engagement approach.
- Define and manage the change and implementation approach for change and innovation programmes.
- Build stakeholder buy-in around plans and Change.
- Identify and mitigate any Risk and issues.
- Strong, prior Change experience, across large-scale, global transformation programmes in a Procurement environment.
- Confident managing and liaising with stakeholders to Senior Leadership level, with ability to secure buy-in.
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrix industry environment.
- Ideally, prior experience within Financial Services industry.
- Experience managing risk in a Change environment.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com