£450 - £500 per day
about 1 year ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Change Manager.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £500 p.d umbrella rate location flexible.
- Support Green Fleet Strategy with Change Management - understand, what Green Fleet project means for the countries and company car drivers
- Develop global change management plan which can be used for implementation in countries and for company car drivers
- Understand and utilize change management methodology
- Work with country change managers on localizing global change management plans
- Support implementation of change management plan in countries
- Work in close alignment with the Green Fleet project team including P&O and Communication teams to ensure consistency
- Work in close alignment with preferred suppliers to get further ideas and support for change management activities
- Support the organization of country activities (workshops/events with countries for driver education etc.)
- Support the execution of country activities
- Scope: 31 countries globally including Europe, North America, China and Japan
- Work closely with Employee Experience team to and utilize human based approach
- Requirement: experience with global change management programs and working with multiple countries and stakeholders. Experience with Fleet or in general is not essential, but nice to have. Project language is English, other languages are good to have.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.