£40 - £50 per hour
6 months ago
to end Dec 22
Interim Change Manager £45 - £50ph REMOTE
A fantastic opportunity for a Change Manager to join one of the world's largest and most innovative medical device firms, providing crucial support on Salesforce, during their business-wide digital transformation programme.
This is a role to the end of the 2022, offering between £45 and £50 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35), based primarily working from home, with occasional meetings in their London office.
You will engage closely with Business Partners and vendors, focusing on system implementation on a global basis.
The varied position will concentrate on a CAPEX solution implementation to automate data collection, consolidation and processes. You will be required to manage change and any resistance, communicate in an engaging and innovative way, and carry out stakeholder management, including getting involved in stakeholder kick-off meetings, change agent meetings and workshops.
You will be working closely with the team in France, as such, French fluency would be advantageous.
- Excellent Change Management experience.
- Strong systems background.
- Experience with embedding of training.
- Understanding and experience with finance processes, and ideally some finance system deployment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholders.
- Experience within a large multinational / global company previously.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap.