£350 - £450 per day
11 months ago
Interim Change Manager - £350 to £410 per day
My client, a global leader in oil and gas, are recruiting a knowledgeable Interim Change Manager with strong experience of global change to play a key role in their significant, global transformation.
This role is an initial 6-month contract, based in Greater London, paying up to £410 per day depending on experience.
You will be responsible for driving and embedding specific changes within the organisation, to support the ongoing transformation procurement project.
- Driving, embedding and sustaining significant change
- Ensuring the correct mechanisms are in place to deal with change
- Working closely with the organisation to ensure that business readiness is in play
- Developing a robust way to ensure that people understand the change implemented and provide support
- Developing change plans and modifying as required, in line with transformations made to the organisation
- Strong, demonstrable change management experience
- Experience in driving and embedding change
- Global change experience
- Experience specifically related to people, processes and behaviour
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong skills of written and verbal communication and the ability to think laterally
If this role sounds interesting, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.