£500 - £540 per day
SS - 14298_1603470267
about 1 month ago
Interim Change Management Specialist required for a 6 Month contract with a leading Pharmaceutical organisation.
The role will focus on the people side of change - including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
You will develop and execute change plans that inspire employees to change behaviours whilst minimising resistance. This will include stakeholder management, assessing organisational readiness and liaison with Internal Communication on communication strategies and preparation of communication tools, as well as the preparation of communication, training and other change management materials.
You will use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgement and identify innovative solutions to resistance and other complex problems regarding the change in focus.
You will also provide direct support and coaching to senior managers and middle managers, as required, as they support their direct reports through transitions. This will often require communicating difficult or 'hard to accept' concepts and negotiating with others to adopt a different point of view.
- Creation and execution of organizational change management plans on all assigned projects which includes at a minimum:
- Leadership/Sponsorship Alignment: Guide and coach leaders and sponsors to establish and maintain the commitment necessary for the change programme
- Stakeholder Impact: Proactively work with project teams to identify and assess stakeholders in context of change being introduced. Anticipate and manage stakeholder change readiness and resistance challenges and develop mitigation strategies
- Communications: Liaise with the Internal Communication team to develop plans and strategies to support the project. Interact with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and translate the information into change activities
- Change Assessment: Complete change assessments and create change management strategy. Work with teams to assess change impact and evaluate user readiness. Identify risks and issues related to Change Management and identify resolution/action plans.
- Support training efforts and enable the change successfully
- Act as an "agent of change" to support the use of Change Management best practices, procedures and methodology across all projects as guided by the Director, Change Management.
1 - Minimum of 3 years experienced in embedding global HR operating model changes
2 - Creative thinker, able to create engaging communication
3 - Able to raise capability of change management to HR professionals through delivering training and coaching
4 - Minimum of 5 years' experience in knowledge and skills of Change Management, qualification desirable
5 - Delivery focused and able to push actions and get activities completed to time and quality enaging key stakeholders
6 - Experience of working with the CHRO and VP levels of HR and can deal with ease with challenging stakeholders
7 - Candidate must be resilient due to the strong high level stakeholders involved