£1000 - £1235 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Change Lead £1235pd
An unparalleled opportunity for an Interim Change Lead to join a world leading FMCG organisation and be a key player in their global business transformation programme.
This role spans an initial 12 months (with strong scope to extend), offering up to £1235 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), and a hybrid approach to working from home and in London.
This high-profile, multi-year transformation is my FTSE 100 client's largest investment programme across the business. At a global level, they are driving the transformation of key business processes and moving into the next decade of leading, enabled by significant SAP S4 HANA technological advancements.
The organisation requires strategic support from an expert Change Lead, with exposure to SAP ERP IT enabled Change, to champion the move towards becoming an insights-led organisation.
You will identify and communicate the Change Vision and execute the Change Impacts Framework. Leading, engaging and motivating a network of global stakeholders, you will translate Change impact and mitigation, facilitating the successful move to new ways of working.
Separate to the technical solution, you will stand up Global Process Owners and support the implementation of a new Centre of Excellence, which will involve significant Culture and Behavioural Change.
You will drive detailed Change Impact Assessment, work closely with Senior Leaders to gain feedback on Change Management goals, and develop robust Change Management reporting.
- 10 years+ Change Management and experience within ERP Enabled transformation programmes.
- SAP S4 HANA transformation experience.
- Behavioural Change expertise.
- Flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities.
- Gravitas to engage with and influence stakeholders at the top of the business.
- Comfortable working alongside Business Integration partners, managing their scope and any politics.
- Experience within a complex, matrix, global environment.
- Advantageous would be any experience in the development of Centres of Excellence from a Change perspective.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com