South East England, England
£500 - £545 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Change and Communications Manager - £545pd
An unmatched opportunity to join my FTSE 100 Energy's client's esteemed Digital Communications Team in a critical Change and Communications Business Partner position.
This client is at the forefront of their field in sustainability, with true ambitions to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a 6-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, offering up to £545 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a split approach to working from home and in their offices in South-East England and London.
In this Communications and Change Management role, you will build meaningful relationships with Senior VP level stakeholders, providing key support through the creation of robust and pragmatic communications strategies, alongside ensuring their delivery.
You will work with Digital Teams to take technical content and create something which is understandable and compelling to a non-technical audience.
Business Partnering with the SVP, you will create traditional writing pieces, advise, and support with external events.
You will also support on a global basis within the larger enterprise-wide Change programmes, including supporting on behavioural plans and creating Change communications.
Building networks across the broader organisation's Communications Teams, you will deliver key stakeholder maps, provide monthly updates, and define, measure and report on communication effectiveness metrics.
- Over 7 years' experience in a Lead Communications role.
- Strong Change Management background, supporting Senior VP level stakeholders.
- Excellent writing ability; advantageous would be any experience with the Smart Brevity format.
- Previous experience creating and delivering successful and comprehensive Communications strategies.
- Business Partner skillset, with the ability to garner trust and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Ideally, experience working with Digital Teams previously to create compelling content.
- Previous experience within large, matrix organisations.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com