£275 - £325 per day
6 months ago
- Interim Change Analyst - £275-325p/d
Interim Change Analyst required! £275-325 per day, for a large government authority with ongoing projects around the country's exit from the European Union, based in Bristol. An initial 3 month contract, this is an exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst with a strong background in documenting "As is" processes and creating "To be" processes, documenting business requirements. You will need to be able to operate in a fast-paced environment. Government Public Sector experience in highly beneficial.
Working as part of the EU Exit Programme take on work stream responsibility for reviewing, defining and developing changes, linking into delivery. This will include documenting business requirements - user stories, possibly across multiple work areas, taking them through to delivery.
- Documenting "As is" processes
- Requirements gathering
- Creation of "To be" processes
- Definition of Business rules, User Stories and Data requirements
- Options analysis
- Stakeholder engagement with project leads and SME's
- Demonstrable experience in change and business analysis (methods/techniques)
- Experience working on business change and process improvement projects; detailed analysis to support IT development is unlikely to be required
- Experience of running successful workshops
- Excellent planning and organisational skills