£400 - £450 per day
7 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading Oil and Gas Supermajor as a Category specialist for Subsea Production Systems. This is a 6 month initial contract paying £440 per day, based in West greater London.
You will be accountable for all category management activities and conformance to the policies and procedures for the defined remit within the category.
This role reports into the Subsea Systems Category Lead. You will work closely with the project/Regional delivery leads/specialists to ensure conformance with Global Framework Agreements.
- Demonstrate category ownership and expertise, and support development of Global Category Strategy.
- You will be required to support with the following activities as part of the category strategy:
- Analysis of current situation and market research to develop category profile
- Define current state and set category direction
- Perform stakeholder engagement to jointly develop category strategy
- Develop category plan
- Know all the details of your category/suppliers. Be accountable for ensuring robust Supply Market Intelligence demand-supply analysis, industry trends and technology.
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills required to build strong working relationships and partnerships with stakeholders to effectively drive change and category initiatives
- Experience in category management and facilitating supplier performance management.
- Proven contracting skills, especially in a complex category.
- Exposure to complex EPCi contracts and/or complex service contracts
- God communication and project management skills
- Strong working knowledge or systems such as Ariba OneSource, Backbone and SAP.
- Subsea Production Systems (SPS) procurement experience.
- Equipment and Services sector experience.
If this position is of interest, please apply now, and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.