South East England, England
£350 - £415 per day
6 months ago
To end of 2022
Interim Category Specialist - IT Services £415pd
An exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 Energy company who are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability and cutting-edge technology advancement, as a Category Specialist with $multi-million spends in the Digital Services space.
This role is an initial contract to the end of December 2022, offering up to £415 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in South-East England.
This role will sit within my client's Talent Procurement Team, with $mm Digital Services spend. As Category Specialist, you will also hold some vendor management responsibility, primarily with consultancy suppliers. You will work closely with Digital Heads, to establish an effective PSL and carry out supplier performance management and compliance, agreeing and executing any relevant improvement initiatives.
- Work to understand the supply, innovation development and demand landscapes.
- Effectively engage with and influence partners and stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Develop and manage operational, performance and compliance metrics.
- Develop Preferred Supplier Lists and supplier management strategy.
- Manage pipeline of projects.
- Carry out SRM and Supplier Performance Management to CEO level.
- Effectively lead and manage Change.
- Excellent Vendor Management experience, and a strong understanding of IT Services Markets.
- Strong communication and engagement ability across levels, functions, and geographies.
- Demonstrable record in strategy development and Procurement delivery.
- Excellent project management and leadership skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org