Up to £300 per day
9 months ago
Interim Procurement Category Specialist IT £300 P/D
An urgent requirement to work for a public sector body based in Bristol. You will have knowledge of OJEU process and have demonstrable experience of working in the Public Sector.
- You will lead the strategy on a portfolio of projects within IT categories.
- You will manage and run bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in indirect categories and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage Procurement process.
- Experience of full end to end procurement including open and closed OJEU tender process.
- Engaged and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Interim Category Specialist £300 P/D please contact James Richards, James.email@example.com - 01483 213 305.