Greater London, England
£600 - £700 per day
24 days ago
Interim Category Sourcing Director - Application Development £600 to 700 per day
My client, a renowned, multinational leader in the oil and gas industry, are seeking a Category Sourcing Director in Application Development to join their organisation on an interim basis. This role is based in Greater London, on a 7 month contract, paying between £600 and £700 per day, depending on experience.
You will be responsible for developing and establishing the category strategy and annual plan, acting as a subject matter expert in the IT and Application Development sourcing supply market.
- Develop and manage the strategy and annual plan for the category, including sourcing optimisation, contract renewal, process improvement and adoption of preferred suppliers
- Implementing new contracts and processes, with the aim to modernise the IT function
- Establishing appropriate supplier governance
- Developing effective education processes around ADM contracts
- Ensure the monitoring of service levels, and modify and create new service levels
- Monitor outsourcing activities
- Demonstrable, extensive experience in IT outsourcing, operations and procurement
- Experience in vendor management
- Proven experience handling large ADM agreements
- Experience with agile development
- Strong knowledge of contract law
- Strong skills of negotiation and experience with multi-million commercial IT contracts
- Excellent stakehodler management skills
- Understanding of Procurement tools and systems#
If this role sounds interesting and aligns with your experience, please apply ASAP or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to speak.