£400 - £500 per day
7 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most famous financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an Interim Marketing Category Manager to lead strategy and planning for the marketing procurement sub-category on a global basis.
This is an initial 9-month interim contract offering up to £500 p/d based in central London.
- On a global basis, lead strategy and planning for a Procurement sub-category to deliver competitive advantage for the business through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation.
- The role is required to identify new outsourcing opportunities and assess their relevance and potential value to the organization in conjunction with and under the guidance of
- The role will develop influential senior level relationships with designated businesses and functions on behalf of all of the Procurement sub- functions including ownership of both Buying Channel and PSL compliance.
- Support the country Heads of Procurement and their Sourcing Execution Leads in the execution of these plans and the achievement of savings.
- Proven track record of driving change, complex projects, influencing and communicating with stakeholders of all levels, and delivering cost reduction and value to business stakeholders.
- Experience working within the procurement functional of complex global financial institutions.
- Sound commercial experience, building detailed negotiation plans and achieving results.
- A granular understanding of the marketing category.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if the opportunity could be of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.