South East England, England
£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Category Manger Talent Acquisition (HR)
A fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading Oil and Gas company, currently undergoing an exciting, company-wide transformation as an Interim Category Manger for Talent Acquisition.
Initial 6-month interim contract offering between £400-£500 p/d inside IR35. Offices based in South West London but home working is available.
The Talent category covers employee experience, benefit and reward, HR infrastructure, L&D, Travel and FM and any applicant must have a demonstrable history of achieving savings in these areas in the procurement functions of large matrix organisations.
This is a primarily strategic role aimed at helping the business expand into new areas and tap into pools of talent. It is vital therefore that candidates can show experience of transformational roles and the ability to drive change within procurement.
* Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
* Develop and deliver an effective transformation category strategy
* Provide category guidance to stakeholder and procurement teams
* Collaborate with Procurement to deliver strategic objectives
* Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
* 7 to 10 years' experience in Category Management, within HR, Professional Services, or related indirect categories.
* Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy
* Industry experience within large, global, ideally FTSE 100 companies
* Significant experience of large, digital transformation and change, and of new ways of working
* Strong skills of engagement and influence
* The ability to work in a truly agile way
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.