£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
1st Executive are retained on behalf of a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas Supermajor, who are seeking an experienced procurement / sourcing lead with a strong track record in Professional Service agreements, ideally across Insurance, Banking, M&A and Pension provisions to name a few. You will be taking lead on a number of forthcoming global project requirements, in a truly dynamic and progressive procurement function that will no doubt present some very interesting works.
- Understand the supply market and demand within the company for Financial / Professional Service categories - You will be focusing on Banking, Insurance, Merger & Acquisitions and Pensions.
- Work with the business to develop and agree the category strategy
- Execute the strategy, creating and managing operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process
- Agree preferred supplier and tail supplier management strategies
- Partner with cross-functional departments such as Finance, Legal, Comms, etc. to effectively lead change
- Thorough understanding of and experience in procurement category management across Professional Services, ideally covering the above mentioned sub-categories.
- Working in an international, complexly-structured environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation.
- Track record of developing impactful relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability in Project Management and Change Management.