£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the UKs largest financial services providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement Category Manager for IT Professional Services
This is an interim contract offering up to £450 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based remotely.
The Category Manager will have a focus on data and market analytics and subscriptions and professional services suppliers and is responsible for managing sourcing activities & contracting across the business whilst working with strategic outsourcing procurement partners.
- Work with key stakeholders and act as a trusted advisor and partner on procurement related matters for the organisation.
- Manage an inflow of Ariba requests to support pricing and contract negotiations, complete renewals and extensions, and make sure the relevant checks have been completed before a purchase order can be approved.
- This role will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong working relationship with the stakeholders across the US and UK, IT and Finance leaders, and leadership in the business who need to purchased services to supplement their client service offerings.
- Experience of the Ariba sourcing platform is desirable as well as an up-to-date view of the latest market trends for Data and Market Analytics and professional service suppliers.
- Experience project managing contract negotiations is required and a background of negotiating complex contracts and SOWs.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.