£400 - £450 per day
5 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical organisations has an urgent requirement for an interim FM category manager offering up to £450 p/d - This role is currently remote the client is based in west London.
The role will be responsible for ensuring optimal supply terms and conditions for third-party provided facility management services used at Sites and surrounding regions. Responsibilities include managing all procurement contracts in the relevant categories, supporting the sourcing process for OPEX FC&L categories (e.g. facilities management services), leading the implementation of Global Procurement strategies in the region, implementing risk mitigation actions for the service areas in scope and reducing total costs facilities management services.
* Support Category Strategy Managers in the analysis and execution of category strategies.
* Drive and capture value creation through sourcing projects.
* Support implementation of Global Procurement initiatives such as Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM).
* Analyse the portfolio in order to find opportunities for cost optimization and supplier rationalization.
* Analyse and challenge business decisions from the aspect of best total cost of ownership and best fit with overall business strategy.
Advanced skills and competencies in project management activities: planning, organization, cost/time management, scheduling, contracting, budgeting and forecasting
* Strong negotiation and communication skills
* Practical experience within the pharmaceutical industry or other highly regulated industry
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Fluent in English
* Knowledge of contractual terms of supply and technical agreements
* Working knowledge of finance (cost benchmark & financial audit with key supplier) and legal matters (contracting)
* Working knowledge of procurement competencies such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review and supplier development
* Working knowledge of business processes relying on Ariba, SAP/R3 and comparable IT tools
* Understanding of business/scientific issues and implications on customer relationship
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org .