£300 - £370 per annum
SS - 14388_1609848738
20 days ago
Interim Category Manager - FM
Interim Category Manager - FM required for 6 month contract to support development and execution of category strategies.
The role will be responsible for ensuring optimal supply terms and conditions for third-party provided facility management services used at sites and surrounding regions.
Responsibilities include managing all procurement contracts in the relevant categories, supporting the sourcing process for FM categories (e.g. facilities management services), leading the implementation of Global Procurement strategies in the region, implementing risk mitigation actions for the service areas in scope and reducing total costs facilities management services.
- Procurement competencies such as sourcing, quotation analysis, contract negotiation, supplier review and supplier development
- Advanced skills and competencies in project management activities: planning, organization, cost/time management, scheduling, contracting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Practical experience within a highly regulated industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - Fluent in English
- Knowledge of contractual terms of supply and technical agreements
- Working knowledge of finance (cost benchmark & financial audit with key supplier) and legal matters (contracting)
- Working knowledge of business processes relying on Ariba, SAP/R3 and comparable IT tools
To be considered for the Interim Category Manager - FM, please apply prior to the close of business on Thursday 7th January
Please note this role falls inside the scope of IR35.