£400 - £450 per day + inside IR35
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strategically minded, commercial procurement professional to join this greenfield environment working alongside a brilliant team. You will be able to contribute to the running of the procurement department, influence stakeholders and help with team expansion in the future.
This role is an initial contract for at least 12 months, paying up to £450 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella). It offers flexibility around working from home.
- Undertake spend analysis within the construction procurement category area
- Provision of advice to the service areas on the Group's procurement processes and best practice with respect to commercial and regulatory requirements
- Lead on the project management of the procurement activities
- Source suppliers and supply chain management of existing suppliers
- Draft procurement and contract documents including supporting specification development
- Publish, monitor and manage the opportunity on the eTendering Portal
- Contribute to the update of the Contract Register, Procurement Pipeline and Procurement Strategy
- Manage other specialist staff or external consultants for the purposes of the project related work as required
- Draft reports and management briefings on procurement processes and the recommendation for tender award
- Deputise for the Head of Procurement as required
- Be able to act on own initiative
- Have similar experience working within a greenfield environment.
- Relevant procurement experience with proven track record of working on complex procurement projects.
- Relevant professional qualifications (MCIPS) and/ or appropriate professional experience
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.