£450 - £550 per day
21 days ago
Currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Category Manager for Business Process Outsourcing in Finance and Accounting to join a FTSE100 Oil and Gas SuperMajor. This is an excellent role for any experience Procurement professionals with strong experience in Sourcing BPO contracts for Finance and Accounting. Initially a long 6-month contract, paying up to £500 per day.
Currently there is a large, very strategic project that is in progress at the moment, there has been acknowledgment they require support. This is a sourcing project with significant spend, a 5-year contract with a £350m spend.
Currently they are at the RFP stage, they need the ability to support the business, find the business requirements and everything else to follow with the sourcing process.
- Building, enhancing and managing the relationship with the business ensuring effective alignment of PSCM to the business strategies.
- Understanding the regional and global business requirements for third party goods and services;
- Builds and maintains profiles of supply market and key suppliers (includes both current and potential suppliers);
- Providing information and counsel to senior management on market trends, commodity cost drivers and cost control strategies;
- Establishing and communicating the vision and strategic direction for Finance and Accounting
- Developing measures and monitoring annual performance and resource plans for the category ensuring that all enablers required are available to deliver the strategy;
- Strategic sourcing within their area of responsibility. Using knowledge of commercial contract law to guide the development and assessment of pertinent contractual terms and conditions;
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment;
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution;
- The management of supplier relationships;
- Demonstrable experience with sourcing BPO in Finance and accounting.
- (Desired) - Finance background - within finance operations or finance accounting
- Experience working with the business and extracting business requirements
- Being a single point of contact for the business function (Such as a business partner)
- Strong stakeholder management skills are required.
- Experience with BPO suppliers would be ideal such as Accenture, Genpact, IBM, Whipro, Infosys and Cognizant
If this role is of interest, please apply for the role now, and any questions please call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.