South East England, England
£400 - £515 per day
3 months ago
Interim Category Manager - Technology and Talent
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Procurement Manager to strategically manage Procurement innovation within Technology and Talent categories.
This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This role is a 6-month contract, £515 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), with the opportunity to work from home.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in my client's company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global innovation Procurement strategy.
You will work differently with partners, to stimulate change at pace. You will bring together a diverse set of stakeholders, to enable sustainability and innovation within Supply Chain.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
- 7-10 years Procurement experience, with a strong strategic focus and specific experience across Talent or Digital
- Large scale, complex, global, FTSE 100 experience, or interesting start-up experience may be considered
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier management skills
- Experience facilitating large-scale, operational / process transformation
- Results-driven mindset and the ability to cope with uncertainty
- Experience working in an agile way, cross functionally, and an understanding of agile ways of working
- Strong facilitation skills, i.e. solution-based, problem-solving ability, identifying new ideas.
- A consulting skillset and ideally previous experience within consultancies
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310