£400 - £500 per day
9 months ago
Interim - Category Manager £500 P/D
An urgent requirement to work for a public sector body based in Bristol. Who are looking for a highly experienced Category Manager to work within a fast-paced procurement department. The team currently assist in managing multiple categories, spread throughout the organisation.
The role will be supporting on a wide range of work, from negotiations and contract renewals to complex and critical procurements. The projects you will be working on range from, Fleet, Soft FM, Legal and Social Care.
You will have:
- Be a specialist Category Manager skilled in contract management as well as buying (i.e. whole Procurement cycle)
- Understanding of supplier relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financially aware and systems minded
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and compliance regime (OJEU regime etc.)
- Engaged and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Interim - Category Manager £500 P/D please contact Jamie Mackinlay @ email@example.com