£400 - £450 per day
3 months ago
Interim Category Manager required to join a Public sector body based in Bristol on £450 per day. You will be responsible for working with multiple stakeholders across different business units. Managing concurrent tender process across different indirect categories.
- You will manage the strategy and end to end procurement process on a number of key projects.
- You will run bids and tenders, working with key stakeholders to create best in class agreements.
- You will have significant experience in indirect categories and be able to develop robust Procurement processes in existing and emerging areas.
You will have:
- Demonstrated the ability to manage end to end Procurement process.
- Experience of OJEU tender process and CCS frameworks.
- Engaged and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Interim Category Manager £450 P/D please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01483 213 305.