North London, London
£280 - £340 per day
SS - 13401_1569232515
10 months ago
Interim Category Manager required to join a local authority in North London for an initial 3 month contract to lead on the procurement for a range of major and strategically significant contracts in the FM/Construction category.
- The provision of advice to the Project Sponsor and Project Board/Team on the Council's procurement processes and best practice with regards to the commercial aspects of procurement activities,
- Leading on project management of the procurement work-stream,
- Sourcing the provider,
- Drafting tender and contract documents including support for the development of requirement specification
- Managing the contract award process
- Specialise (although not exclusively) on contracting activity within certain categories of spend or certain classes of contract activity so as to gain familiarly with specialist service considerations
To be considers you must have:
- Category experience within construction, FM, regeneration or housing
- Experience of working with OJEU and experience of NEC or JCT contracts
To discuss the Interim Category Manager role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.