£400 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Category Manager
Urgent requirement to work in a fast-paced Procurement function, where you will be given the autonomy to shape the function and implement procurement strategies in the transport/Highways/Environment category.
- Running projects across the Transport, Highways, Environment in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Running end to end procurements using OJEU frameworks
- Oversee and negotiate the contractual agreements across multiple categories
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in Public Sector Procurement across the Transport, Environment, and Highways.
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Understanding of contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment using frameworks (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
- Experience of using In-tend procurement system
This is an urgent requirement so if the role is of interest please contact James Richards ASAP either by phone (01483 213 305) or alternatively send me an email confirming your availability for a phone call (firstname.lastname@example.org)