Up to £480 per day
4 months ago
6 months +
Interim Category Lead required to join a leading Airline on an initial 6 month contract paying up to £480 per day based in London. Although the role will be leading the Catering category, specific category experience is not essential.
Supporting major tenders for inflight catering services, you will focus on purchasing complex in-flight catering services from specialist suppliers such as Gate Gourmet, Do&Co and DHL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the sub-category of procurement spend across a range of products and services.
- Ensuring the delivery of effective, robust and compliant procurement that delivers the business plan while maximising the companies buying power.
- Leading strategic activities, including category planning, sourcing, risk management and acting as a single point of contact for senior stakeholders.
- Managing supplier risk to protect the company from financial, operational and reputational damage.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience and ability writing and negotiating contract clauses for complex technical contracts.
- Senior level experience of partnering with Senior Leaders and Executives in a fast moving and agile business environment.
- Senior level experience in Procurement gathered in a complex global organisation.
- Experience managing teams for success across multiple countries and cultures.
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels across multiple countries and cultures in a complex global organisation.
Rate: £480 per day
Duration: 6 months +
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more then please call me directly on 01483 213 302 or send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org