£550 - £650 per day
over 1 year ago
Interim Capital Reporting Manager - £650 per day (Umbrella, inside) REMOTE.
A fantastic, 12-month opportunity has arisen for an Interim Capital Reporting Manager to join my leading Financial Services client. You will play a key role in driving transparency and efficiency, by proving meanignful insight, accurate reports and documentation in a timely fashion to regulators.
This role is a 12 month contract, working from home, paying up to £650 per day (inside IR35, throguh an approved Umbrella).
- Experience ina role responsible for Regulatory, Financial, Credit Risk or Liquidity reporting to the PRA
- Fully Qualified Accountant with demonstrable PQE
- Strong experience within Financial Services
- Understanding of reporting timeframes, controls and requirements
- Ideally Some experience with GCIB or CoRep
- Understanding of Risk/Governance Controls
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any quesitons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org