£500 - £580 per day
29 days ago
12 months +
Interim CAPEX Procurement Manager £580pd
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement Manager with large-scale CapEx project experience to join a world-leading FMCG company, and provide crucial support during a period of huge activity.
This is an initial 12-month contract, with scope to extend, or potential permanency thereafter. It offers up to £580 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with strong flexibility around working from home and occasional meetings in their central-London office with stakeholders and suppliers.
My client is going through an exciting period of activity within Capital Projects, with a significant number of both live and pipelined projects, which are large-scale, with £multi-million spends and an international scope.
This role will be responsible for leading full-lifecycle sourcing activity. You will be involved in the procurement of design consultants for architectural design and structural elements, process design and packaging equipment design.
You will carry out two-phased construction contracts managing sourcing activity end-to-end, to ensure value and mitigate any risk or issues. You will manage contracts and suppliers to ensure KPIs are met and value is driven.
- Above 5 years' CapEx Procurement experience, with experience in Civils.
- Experience managing projects of a similar size and complexity.
- End-to-end experience from sourcing to project execution, including Supplier Relationship Management.
- Exposure to large-scale, matrix organisations.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please call firstname.lastname@example.org