£500 - £580 per day
about 1 month ago
12 months +
Interim CAPEX Procurement Manager £580pd
An excellent opportunity for a Procurement Manager with large-scale CapEx project experience to join a world-leading FMCG company, and provide crucial support during a period of huge activity.
This is an initial 12-month contract, with scope to extend, or potential permanency thereafter. It offers up to £580 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with strong flexibility around working from home and occasional meetings in their Edinburgh office with stakeholders and suppliers.
My client is going through an exciting period of activity within Capital Projects, with a significant number of both live and pipelined projects, which are large-scale, with £multi-million spends and an international scope.
This role will be responsible for leading full-lifecycle sourcing activity. You will be involved in the procurement of design consultants for architectural design and structural elements, process design and packaging equipment design.
You will carry out two-phased construction contracts managing sourcing activity end-to-end, to ensure value and mitigate any risk or issues. You will manage contracts and suppliers to ensure KPIs are met and value is driven.
- Above 5 years' CapEx Procurement experience, with experience in Civils.
- Experience managing projects of a similar size and complexity.
- End-to-end experience from sourcing to project execution, including Supplier Relationship Management.
- Exposure to large-scale, matrix organisations.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please call email@example.com