£500 - £600 per day
19 days ago
one of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Procurement and Contract Manager to support a variety of CAPEX and Construction projects for a major process plant.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hertfordshire.
This role will require a candidate to take ownership for numerous existing contracts as well as the end to end procurement of several large pieces of equipment. Candidates with previous experience working on major process plant CAPEX projects in related industries such as Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, or Petro Chemical will be strongly preferred.
- The ability to evaluate and negotiate complex process plant packages with significant value.
- End to end contract lifecycle experience from drafting, to the input of KPIs and SLAs, as well contract exits.
- Full end to end procurement and tendering experience prefereably for CAPEX projects.
- Demonstrable experience of a project procurement environment.
- The ability to navigate a complex matrix business environment and engage with cross functional stakeholders both domestically and international.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org .