£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology firms has an urgent requirement for an Interim CAPEX Category Manager to help to oversee Capital spend across multiple UK sites and some overseas sites.
This in an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £500-£600 p/d. The role will be remote with some requirements to travel to UK sites Covid restrictions permitting.
- Minimum 10 years of procurement, especially capital project procurement, supply chain or similar experience is required
- Experience with project management is required
- Experience in chemical, oil & gas or pharma industry is preferred
- Experience with EPCM contract strategy framing and management is preferred
- Knowledge and high-level understanding of category, capital and services projects (taking into account factors such as the current market, the industry, cost drivers, price trends, technology trends and barriers to entry by new competitors) is required.
- Knowledge of market development initiatives is required
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools is required
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial and contract law applicable to the procurement of goods and services in the chemicals and multi metals industry is preferred.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.