£300 - £400 per day
6 days ago
Capacity Planning Consultant - £300 to £400 per day.
My client, a world leader in the Oil & Gas industry, are recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Capacity Planning Consultant to join their organisation at a time of significant change and implementation. This is an end-to-end role, working to plan the effective utilisation of resources.
This role is a 12-month contract starting January 2020, it is based in Berkshire and paying a maximum of £400 per day, depending on experience.
- Implement tactical capacity levelling within SAP across factories and key suppliers
- Implement a process for mid-term capacity levelling in SAP for the warehouse network
- Support development of SAP APO to automate DRP, Deployment Planning, Production Planning and Third-Party Planning
- Create new processes and procedured for maintenance of capacity level
- Propose the optimum set up of capacity levelling in SAP
- Implementation of agreed setup in SAP ECC and APO
- Experience implementing capacity planning functionality using SAP
- SAP APO experience is essential
- At least 5 years' experience in SAP
- 3 years+ Supply Chain experience
- Knowledge of Capacity Levelling functionality
- Strong understanding of Capacity Planning, Supply Chain Planning and Master Production Scheduling
There will be some travel involved in this role, which will be Europe-wide.
If interested, please apply ASAP or email email@example.com