£400 - £460 per day
15 days ago
Interim Campaigns Communications Manager £460pd
An exciting opportunity for a Campaigns Communications Manager to join a FTSE 100 leader in Energy, to develop and deliver their strategic corporate communications.
This market leader in the energy space is at the forefront of their fields, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This role is a contract to December 2023, offering up to £460 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in central London.
As Interim Campaigns Communications Manager, you will lead both internal and external campaigns.
External campaigns will focus on my client's corporate reputation, taking a wealth of data and working closely with agency partners to understand target audiences and ascertain what these audiences are seeing and thinking at large.
You will champion the change in perception and behaviours of audiences on this organisation's energy transition, and drive innovative approaches to communication.
Internal campaigns will focus on ensuring there is a good internal understanding of the strategy globally, and the education surrounding this.
You will work closely across key stakeholders to design and deliver compelling stories which drive the narrative of affordable, secure and lower carbon energy.
- Strong external, corporate or strategic communications experience, ideally blended with some internal communications experience.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to review data and measurements, drive problem solving and a good understanding of how communications can tackle any changes.
- The ability to push and challenge agency partners on new approaches to communications.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to forge strong relationships.
- Previous experience in a complex, matrix business.
- Ideally Energy experience or a political industry background.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org