3 months ago
One of the world's largest and most recognisable grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim CAD Designer/Drafter.
This is an initial 3-month interim contract based in Stafford rate negotiable.
Designer/Drafter is responsible for providing mechanical or electromechanical designs for new or existing products within a business segment. They may work independently or in conjunction with Engineers.
- Associates degree in Electronics, or a technical degree from a recognized CAD training facility, and a minimum 4 years of related experience or equivalent (defined as a High School diploma/GED and a minimum of 6 years of related experience)
- Must be familiar with Cero and Windchill
- Minimum of 4 years of Computer Assisted design/drafting experience. Detailed knowledge and highly proficient with CAD, as well as being able to perform design analysis
- Demonstrated ability to independently draw conclusions from technical information
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience leading design reviews
- Experience with proposal documentation and qualification test procedures
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical guidance, training and coaching to less experienced Designers
- Ability to interact with vendors and customers on engineering design issues
- Ability to meet reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.