£64 - £74 per hour
2 months ago
6 months +
Interim C++ Developer £74ph
A great opportunity for an Interim Developer, with strong knowledge of C++ programming to join a FTSE 100 Energy company, and drive the development of an organisational capability in the front office.
This company is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a 6-month contract (with strong scope to extend), offering up to £74 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in London.
This role sits in my client's Quantitative Development Team, who support the front office and wider business in the pricing of complex projects in the energy business.
As Interim C++ Developer, you will develop and expand this market-leader's pricing infrastructure, working closely with trading and structuring teams to deliver bespoke solutions.
You'll contribute to the analysis, design, and development of systems, processes, and interfaces.
- Strong C++ Developer with minimum 3 years' experience.
- Highly advantageous would be any experience with C#.
- Experience working in a complex, matrix environment previously.
- Good skills of communication and ability to engage up to a senior level.
- Autonomous self-starter.
- Ideally, experience in Energy, Commodities of Financial Services industries, alternatively, Engineering, Gaming, Imaging or Biotech would be highly relevant.
This is an urgent need, if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org