£30 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative manufactures and grid solution providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim Buyer to join their procurement function.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to £40 p/h for a candidate to be based in Rugby.
- Sourcing specialist responsible for wing to wing span of the Sourcing / Procurement function for commodities including (but not limited to) Fabrications, Instrumentation, Machining, Forgings.
- Lead the execution of the local sourcing strategy; deliver a competitive advantage by driving the strategic supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Execute across the purchase base, with full accountability for meeting deflation (savings), usage, cash and preferred supplier targets.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the transactional procurement process including approving a PO. Convert purchase requisitions into purchase orders and manage the purchase orders until closed (NCR's/Invoice Queries etc)
- Manage Engineering Changes on open orders within the supply chain.
- Manage the operational relationship with suppliers.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.