Up to £300 per annum
RK - 11497_1527689680
3 months ago
1st-Executive have been retained by one of the most iconic global automotive manufacturers in the world, who are seeking to recruit Interim Buyers for their Motorsport team. This is an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly expanding Commercial function, working with a highly skilled and motivated team that is keen on developing best practice purchasing techniques and supply chain philosophies, with particular emphasis on supplier development and effective negotiation.
You will be responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a range of highly innovative products for a range of high performance racing car and future projects. Taking a leading role within the program team to assist with achievement of vehicle timing milestones Procurement responsibility for both development and "series" expenditure.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Strong procurement knowledge is vital, to ensure delivery of commercial agreements against programme targets, as well as identification of suppliers on a global basis to meet technology requirements.
- Experience of working cross-functionally within a development program involving diverse functions such as quality, logistics, development, planning etc
- Ability to deal with both small and large value organisations
- Extensive experience in writing supplier contracts and schedules of work
- Thorough understanding of contract management, tendering and negotiation
- Experience in supplier management techniques
- Motorsport or at least Automotive Industry knowledge is a real plus.
Rate: £300 per day
Duration: Initially 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV.