South East England, England
£500 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Interim Business Development Manager - £550pd
An incredibly exciting opportunity to join my leading, FTSE 100 Energy company, as an Interim Business Development Manager in support of their new, cutting-edge, technology projects.
This organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into both sustainable energy and the fast-moving technology to support that.
The role is an initial 12-month contract, offering up to £550 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in South-East England.
This role will provide crucial support for my client's truly cutting-edge technology projects to drive various types of sensing to derive insights, drive their low carbon aims and sustainability, and to identify and champion value for the business. Technologies include Artificial Intelligence, Remote Sensing and Data Fusion.
You will work closely with internal and external contacts and vendors at a senior level, to build robust and powerful business propositions which translate the value of technology, as well as setting meetings to test these propositions.
Working to understand customer groups, you will originate customer pipelines and demonstrate the value the technologies can bring to sustainable development goals and drive commercial value.
- 8+ years' experience, ideally with a mixed technology and Business Development background, with an excellent ability to translate technology projects into customer value propositions.
- Exposure to technology projects previously, in a facilitation capacity, creating value and carrying out conceptional thinking.
- Experience developing a new product / service value proposition.
- Strong commercial ability.
- Confident engaging with both stakeholders up to a senior level, and highly technical individuals to translate value.
- Advantageous would be any experience in sustainability, low carbon, or start-ups.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP, and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org