South East England, England
£55 - £65 per hour
7 days ago
To Dec 22
Interim Business Data Analyst £65ph
An exciting Interim opportunity for a Business Data Analyst to join a world-leader in Energy, to provide key support on their data structures, systems and processes.
This FTSE 100 organisation is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a contract to the end of the year, with scope for extension, offering up to £65ph (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with a blended approach to working from home and in their office in South-East England.
This position sits in Performance Planning Management data transformation, working on common data model design.
High-level frameworks have been established, and this role will support the analysis and build of details within these attributes. You will work on data structures, to determine how they work and fit within processes and systems.
Day-to-day, you will be focused on the cost category build out mapped into underlying accounting systems, analysing models, understanding where changes need to be made and determining which elements to retire.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to ascertain how newly designed models land with end users, tweaking these as required.
- Strong Data Analyst experience, with an excellent understanding of master data, data structures, analysis, and principles.
- Advantageous would be a finance background, with an understanding of data relationships.
- P&L and Cost Categorisation understanding.
- Prior experience within a global, matrix organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders across all levels.
- Ideally, SAP exposure.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com