Up to £290 per day
about 1 year ago
6 months +
Interim Business & Data Analyst required to join a British multinational manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire on £290 per day. You will be responsible for working with multiple business units and process owners to understand business compliance needs and the related data sources.
You will translate business compliance and commercial needs into software application developmental actions, which drive company improvements that align with corporate strategic objectives. You will transfer your understanding of business requirements back into the relevant areas of IT and to project stakeholders.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Conduct detailed analyses of existing business processes, requirements and data sources
- Design of future processes, including translation into actionable materials for software development team and IT staff
- Identification, evaluation, recommendation and implementation of possible business and technical solutions that best fit the business need within the strategic roadmap
- Quickly grasp business processes and requirements, and how those relate to a project initiative, and then translate the needs into executable backlog stories
- Work alongside a Product Owner within an Agile scrum development framework, in order to plan, deliver, and implement new software tools and data streams that add business value
Pay Rate: £290 p/d
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Hertfordshire (occasional travel within UK)
You must be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years' experience in a field related to medical devices, pharma, BI or other relevant industries considered
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft office suite a must.
- Educated to degree level with emphasis on process & data analysis
- Ability to manipulate & interpret complex data sets relating to business information
- Experience of databases and reporting platforms delivering BI capability
- Must be a strong communicator and able to engage an audience
- Strong numerical and statistical analytical skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and would like to discuss further then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org